Thursday 22 January 2009

Anniversary Knit along shawl




While I still can't manage the cutting and sewing required for patchwork and quilting, I have kept myself amused by getting involved in a Mystery Knit-along from Goddess Knits. The mystery is now finished and the pattern is available from here. It's a fantastic round shawl using the "Pi construction" method. Each of the 5 clues had 4 choices of patterns and this is my finished masterpiece:). I used JoJoLand Harmony yarn, which is a lace yarn with gradual colour changes. It's not perfect but I love it :)
Thanks again Anna for modelling the shawl!
Happy knitting and quilting
Colleen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's amazing. I love circular shawls but haven't designed one myself yet. The yarn looks gorgeous. Love the circles the yarn makes and how delicate the yarn looks.